Lync Contact Migrator
Lync Contact Migrator by Xstran provides users with the ability to easily export & import their Lync contact lists between accounts, profiles and even organizations.
COMING SOON: Lync Contact Migrator will get a new name as well as new functionality to incorporate Skype and Skype for Business capabilities. Watch this space, or contact us to be updated!
What makes our solution different? There’s no need for messy Visual Basic or PowerShell scripts, or even server access!
Some of the challenges faced by organizations choosing to utilize Lync Online are:
– unable to create contact list templates for use by multiple users
– inability to move contact lists between users
– contact lists lost when changing Office 365 tenants
– migrate contacts from on-premises Office Communications Server (OCS) 2007, Lync Server 2010/2013 and Skype for Business 2016 deployments
Key features of Lync Contact Migrator:
– Supports multiple Lync user accounts
– Export to and import from CSV files
– Apply the same Lync contact list to multiple user accounts
– Duplicate handling built-in
– Retains Lync contact list group memberships
– Client-side operation
– No server access or administrative permission required
– Works with Skype for Business
– Office Communicator 2007
– Lync 2010, Lync 2013, Skype for Business 2016
– Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10
Need to migrate more than a few users or change user SIP addresses?
Also available is Lync Contact Migrator Enterprise, designed for larger deployments.
contact uscontact us