Lync Contact Migrator
Lync Contact Migrator by Xstran provides users with the ability to easily export & import their Lync contact lists between accounts, profiles and even organizations.
What makes our solution different? There’s no need for messy Visual Basic or PowerShell scripts, or even server access!
Some of the challenges faced by organizations choosing to utilize Lync Online are:
- unable to create contact list templates for use by multiple users
- inability to move contact lists between users
- contact lists lost when changing Office 365 tenants
- migrate contacts from Office Communications Server (OCS) 2007 or on-premises Lync Server deployments
Key features of Lync Contact Migrator:
- Supports multiple Lync user accounts
- Export to and import from CSV files
- Apply the same Lync contact list to multiple user accounts
- Duplicate handling built-in
- Retains Lync contact list group memberships
- Client-side operation
- No server access or administrative permission required
- Office Communicator 2007
- Lync 2010, Lync 2013
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
Need to migrate more than a few users or change user SIP addresses?
Also available is Lync Contact Migrator Enterprise, designed for larger deployments.